CGFNS evaluates the credentials of international nurses seeking one of the following specialty certifications from the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN):
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN®)
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN®)
- Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse (CPEN®)
- Certified Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN®)
- Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®)
Our CES-BCEN service validates your nursing license and assesses your academic and professional qualifications according to standards set collaboratively with BCEN to determine whether you are eligible to apply to BCEN specialty certifications.
CGFNS does not issue specialty certifications for BCEN. CES-BCEN applicants deemed eligible by CGFNS will then apply directly to BCEN.