WHAT IS eSAVED™?
CGFNS automatically stores an electronic version of all applicant documents for a period of four years from the date of the last order (five years for VisaScreen® applicants). After four years, all applicant documents are automatically deleted from the CGFNS system. eSAVED™ allows applicants to extend the storage life of their electronic academic documents.
Documents stored in eSAVED may need to be re-validated ahead of their eSAVED expiration date in order to meet the differing requirements of the regulatory authorities where they are being sent.
BENEFITS OF USING eSAVED™
The primary benefit of using eSAVED™ is that it allows applicant documents to be securely stored with CGFNS so they can be used again without an applicant having to re-order the documents from primary sources. This is especially practical for saving academic transcripts and educational documents, which never expire or change.
Stored documents can be forwarded to third parties using eDas™ for acceptance as primary source documents by nursing boards, licensing boards, immigration attorneys, and others.
For more information, view our eSAVED FAQs below.
Please note that after purchasing eSAVED, you may still need to submit additional documents when you purchase another CGFNS Service.
eSAVED™ is a CGFNS service that allows applicants to electronically and securely store all of their already-authenticated and verified documents with CGFNS for an additional four-year period.
Log in to your CGFNS account and select “eSAVED” from the side menu under “Applicant Options.” If you are eligible for eSAVED, you will see a message explaining the date for when your documents are scheduled to be deleted and instructions for purchasing additional years of storage with eSAVED.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to purchase eSAVED:
- Log in to your CGFNS account.
- Select the “eSAVED” tab under Applicant Options.
- Select the green banner: “Here to purchase additional year(s) of eSAVED under Additional CGFNS Services.”
- Navigate to the CGFNS Purchase Wizard and answer the preliminary questions.
- Select Additional CGFNS Services from the “Select a Service” options. Hit Next.
- Select the eSAVED bundle that you would like to purchase. Hit Next.
- Fill out your application information.
- Pay with your credit card.
No. CGFNS only accepts payments online by credit card.
CGFNS created eSAVED to help applicants organize and secure their documents for 4 additional years. Extending the storage life of your transcripts and other academic documents allows you to safely and easily:
- Send your documents to an employer or other recipient as needed.
- Use the authenticated and verified documents you have stored with eSAVED when you purchase another CGFNS service in the future.
- Note, eSAVED does not guarantee additional information won’t be required when you purchase another CGFNS service or that your documents won’t need to be validated again.
Yes. All applicants receive 4 years of document storage when they purchase an evaluation service (5 years for VisaScreen®). eSAVED adds 4 more years of storage time for your authenticated and verified documents.
No. Renewal of your VisaScreen certificate is a separate service and requires a new application. eSAVED can keep your authenticated and verified documents active with CGFNS for when you purchase VisaScreen renewal.
CGFNS requires that your professional licenses be validated every three years. While eSAVED extends the electronic storage date of your documents with CGFNS, it does not extend the three-year period before you must re-validate your license.
eSAVED stores your already authenticated and verified documents so you can easily apply for an evaluation service in the future, including when you apply for licensure by endorsement in another state by endorsement.
Regulatory bodies have different timelines that will require you to have your eSAVED documents re-validated ahead of their eSAVED expiration date.
No. eSAVED is not a credentials evaluation service. eSAVED simply extends the electronic storage of your academic documents.
No. Credential Evaluation reports are only valid for one (1) year from the issue date.