1. What are the steps to schedule the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®?
After you have been approved to take the CGFNS Qualifying Exam®, you will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) email containing instructions about how to schedule your testing appointment.
2. What are the required steps once I go to the page where I can schedule my testing appointment??
Once you have entered your CGFNS ID number and password where requested, please follow these steps:
- Select “Register for an Exam”
- Click on the “+” sign to the left of CGFNS Qualifying Exam
- Click on “Get Now” which will be highlighted next to the testing window for which you are authorized to test
- Select your country and/or city to determine if there are any exam centers nearby.
- Check the box next to the available testing location(s) where you would like to test and click on “Next”
- After you have located an exam center, you will be shown a calendar listing available test dates at that center.
- Navigate to the month of the exam in which you are interested. Available test dates will be highlighted in bold. If no test dates are listed, it may be that the exam center has no vacancies or is closed during the period of the test window selected.
- Select a date and time on the calendar for which you wish to sit for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam® and confirm your selection.
3. May I change my exam date or location once I have made a selection?
Yes. All changes must be done no later than five (five) business days prior to the beginning of the testing window. Changes must be made directly in Webassessor.
4. I am no longer able to test during my approved testing window. May I change to a new testing window?
Yes. You may purchase a “Qualifying Exam Testing Window Change Fee” to select the next available testing window.
5. I was unable to appear for my scheduled testing appointment. Can I get a refund?
No. If you do not show up for your scheduled exam, you are not eligible for a refund and you will be required to pay a “Re-Examination Fee” to schedule an appointment for the Qualifying Exam in the future.
6. How do I know if a testing center is closed due to COVID-19?
Many testing centers remain closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. A current list of closures is available through Kryterion’s website.