1. After I submit my Certification Program order, how much time do I have to take all required exams?
You have one year to take all the required exams once you submit your order for the Certification Program. Your order will expire after 12 months if all requirements for the program have not been met.
2. What is the Certification Program Reprocess of an Expired Order?
All applicants have 12 months to become Authorized to Test (ATT). If you have not been Authorized to Test in 12 months, your Certification Program order will expire. CGFNS offers applicants the opportunity to reprocess an expired Certification Program order.
3. What if my Certification Program order expires?
If your Certification Program order expires, you can process another Certification Program order once the status listed on your account is noted as “EXPIRED.” You cannot apply for a reprocess of your expired order until your order status is officially designated as EXPIRED.
4. What are the benefits of reprocessing my expired order?
Once you reprocess an expired Certification Program order, you automatically have another year to submit all documentation required to become Authorized to Test (ATT).
5. How do I submit another Certification Program order?
You can submit another Certification Program order by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your CGFNS Connect account and choose the option to purchase a CGFNS service.
- At the service selection menu, choose Certification Program (CP) Reprocess Application.
- If you are within one year of your order’s expiration date, you will be automatically prompted to order the reprocess service.
6. After I submit a new Certification Program order, how much time do I have to become Authorized to Test?
Once you submit a reprocess Certification Program order, you have one year to submit all necessary documentation to become Authorized to Test.
7. If my Certification Program order expires a second time, can I submit a second Reprocess of an Expired Order?
No. If your Certification Program order expires a second time, a new Certification Program order must be placed at full cost.