CGFNS is an NGO with consultative status to the United Nations and serves the international community as an expert on health worker mobility and credential evaluation.
What we do:
- Participate in the development of landmark intergovernmental agreements like the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (2018)
- Attend multinational meetings at the United Nations and around the world
- Monitor the implementation of international agreements
- Support and monitor the ethical international recruitment of health workers through our Alliance for International Ethical Recruitment Practices division.
- Serve as an expert voice for governing bodies, the media, and civil society.
Philadelphia—CGFNS International, Inc., the world’s largest credentials analysis organization serving the nursing and allied healthcare professions, is pleased to announce it is now associated…
Philadelphia—Representatives from more than 160 countries marked the 70th anniversary of the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights by adopting the first international agreement…