CGFNS International is an NGO in Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, and serves the international community as an expert on health worker mobility and credential evaluation.
What we do:
- Participate in the development of landmark intergovernmental agreements like the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (2018)
- Attend multinational meetings at the United Nations and around the world
- Monitor the implementation of international agreements
- Support and monitor the ethical international recruitment of health workers through our Alliance for International Ethical Recruitment Practices division.
- Serve as an expert voice for governing bodies, the media, and civil society.
CGFNS International, Inc. attended the National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America’s (NANNNA) 10th Annual Scientific Conference on Global Health outside Chicago in…
Philadelphia—CGFNS International, Inc., the world’s largest credentials analysis organization serving the nursing and allied healthcare professions, is pleased to announce it is now associated…