CGFNS International is an NGO in Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, and serves the international community as an expert on health worker mobility and credential evaluation.
What we do:
- Participate in the development of landmark intergovernmental agreements like the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (2018)
- Attend multinational meetings at the United Nations and around the world
- Monitor the implementation of international agreements
- Support and monitor the ethical international recruitment of health workers through our Alliance for International Ethical Recruitment Practices division.
- Serve as an expert voice for governing bodies, the media, and civil society.
WHO Recruitment Code 10-year Review Calls for Increased Safeguards, Engagement from Private Sector Actors
In the 10 years since its adoption, the WHO Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel (WHO Code) has sought…
CGFNS International, Inc. attended the National Association of Nigerian Nurses in North America’s (NANNNA) 10th Annual Scientific Conference on Global Health outside Chicago in…