- CGFNS Names Mukul Bakhshi Director of Government Affairs
- CGFNS and ASAHP Partner to Create a Certification Program for Global Rehabilitation Health Workers
- CGFNS Contributes Expertise at the World Health Assembly 2019
- CGFNS to Launch New Division Serving the Midwifery Profession
- CGFNS Presents Refugee Credential Restoration Project at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
CGFNS International President & CEO Dr. Franklin Shaffer Speaks at Italian Transcultural Nursing Society
CGFNS International, Inc. honors Barbara Nichols, DNSc (hon), MS, RN, FAAN as its 2017 International Distinguished Leadership Fellow
Philadelphia, PA — CGFNS International, Inc. awards Ms. Barbara Nichols, DNSc (hon), MS, RN, FAAN, former Board President and Chief Executive Officer of CGFNS, as its 2017 International Distinguished Leadership Award Recipient. Ms. Nichols will be the ninth individual to be inducted into this esteemed group of global nursing leaders.