I am happy to share our inaugural CGFNS policy brief; with the COVID-19 emergency, the rationale for this being the Year of the Nurse and Midwife is especially clear. CGFNS has always been a voice for nurses and allied health professionals, and particularly the foreign-educated health professionals that are a…Read More
- As health systems struggle with nursing shortages, CGFNS International sees a sharp rise in nurses seeking to migrate to the U.S.
- Among Migrating Nurses, Survey Shows Substantially Higher Satisfaction Rates for Those Who Use a Certified Ethical Recruiter
- CGFNS Appoints Credential Evaluation Thought Leader to Head Up Knowledge Management
- CGFNS Appoints New Chief Technology Officer to Lead its Digital Transformation
- New Survey of Immigrant Nurses in the U.S. Reveals their Economic Impact