CGFNS International co-sponsors the 5th International Conference on Violence in the Health Sector, in Dublin, Ireland from October 26-28, 2016. The Conference highlights the major problem of work related aggression and violence in the health and social services sector. Please click the image below for detailed information on the conference. For an in depth report review the article, “Violence in the Health Sector- a Broader View,” by Elizabeth Adams, MSc, BSN, FFNMRCSI.
- CGFNS Research in AJN: Migrating Health Professionals’ Recruitment Experiences Are Mostly Positive, But Ethical Problems Remain
- CGFNS International Announces Changes to the Board of Trustees and Re-Election of Its Officers
- CGFNS Presents at WHO Headquarters on the Alliance Code and Recruiter Engagement
- CGFNS Launches Credentials Verification Service for the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- CGFNS Names Mukul Bakhshi Director of Government Affairs