CGFNS International co-sponsors the 5th International Conference on Violence in the Health Sector, in Dublin, Ireland from October 26-28, 2016. The Conference highlights the major problem of work related aggression and violence in the health and social services sector. Please click the image below for detailed information on the conference. For an in depth report review the article, “Violence in the Health Sector- a Broader View,” by Elizabeth Adams, MSc, BSN, FFNMRCSI.
- Nursing workforce crisis looms as expected six-million shortfall will be increased by more than four million nurses retiring by 2030
- Dr. Shaffer Named Keynote Speaker at ENNSSA International Conference 2020
- Americans Need Nurses and Demand More Access, Not Less, Physician Groups Say No
- CGFNS Welcomes Ret. RADM Kerry Nesseler as Policy Advisor and Janine Hawley as Director of Assessment
- CGFNS Expands Service Portfolio with International Background Check Forensics Capabilities