CGFNS International co-sponsors the 5th International Conference on Violence in the Health Sector, in Dublin, Ireland from October 26-28, 2016. The Conference highlights the major problem of work related aggression and violence in the health and social services sector. Please click the image below for detailed information on the conference. For an in depth report review the article, “Violence in the Health Sector- a Broader View,” by Elizabeth Adams, MSc, BSN, FFNMRCSI.
- CGFNS Expands Service Portfolio with International Background Check Forensics Capabilities
- CGFNS Alliance Approves Health Carousel as a Certified Ethical Firm in the Recruitment of Foreign-Educated Healthcare Professionals
- PNAA and CGFNS Sign Resolution to Strengthen Collaboration and Ensure Use of Alliance-certified Recruiters
- WHO Recruitment Code 10-year Review Calls for Increased Safeguards, Engagement from Private Sector Actors
- CGFNS Policy Brief: Healthcare Workforce Resilience Act (S.3599)