Franklin A. Shaffer, EdD, RN, FAAN, FFNMRCSI, President and CEO of CGFNS is quoted in an NPR piece about the increased demand for foreign-educated nurses in the US:
NPR – Short-staffed and COVID-battered, U.S. hospitals are hiring more foreign nurses
Share with a Friend:
- Migrating to the United States as a Nurse: 5 Recruiter Red Flags
- Embracing Migrants Across The Globe: Benefits For All
- Migrating to the United States as a Nurse: Understanding Your Recruitment Options
- “Sustain and retain” by Franklin A. Shaffer, CGFNS President and CEO
- Nurses Month 2022 – Week Four: Nursing – Community Engagement Benefits Everyone!