Submit a photocopy of your secondary school diploma or external exam certificate for the highest level of secondary education you have received. If this document is not in English, you are permitted to have it translated by you or anyone you choose. This translation must contain a “Certificate of Accuracy” typed or written at the end of the translation. The translator must also sign the translation.
Note: This requirement is waived if you completed secondary education more than 10 years ago.
Photos should be:
- Sized such that the head is between 1″ (25mm) and 1 3/8″ (35mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis:
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required)
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
Source: U.S. Department of State – http://travel.state.gov/passport/pptphotoreq/pptphotoreq_5333.html
Once approved, an Authorization to Test (ATT) notification letter is sent via email. You will be provided with two test “windows” of five days each. Please choose one day only.
Upcoming Exam Dates
March 9-13, 2015
July 13-17, 2015
September 7-11, 2015
November 9-13, 2015
March Exam application cut off is January 31, 2015
July Exam application cut off is May 31, 2015
September Exam application cut off is July 31, 2015
November Exam application cut off is September 30, 2015
CGFNS International confirms required English competency in oral and written, based on passing scores from either: