CGFNS International, Inc. unveiled its plan to restore the credentials of nurse refugees during a presentation at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s MIT Solve business incubator on May 9, 2019. CGFNS President and CEO Franklin A. Shaffer, EdD, RN, FAAN, FFNMRCSI attended the annual Solve at MIT meeting to demonstrate…Read More
Credential Restoration for Refugees
- CGFNS’ New Report Highlights Nurse Migration Data to the United States
- How can Ukrainian Nurses work in the United States?
- President and CEO Dr. Franklin A. Shaffer Honored as ‘Living Legend’ by the American Academy of Nursing
- CGFNS International is proud to be a stakeholder in the Magnet4Europe project
- Passport2Liberty Opens Ukrainian Nurse Migration to United States