Academic records request forms for professions requiring VisaScreen®

For VisaScreen®, the Request for Academic Records form differs depending on your profession. Typically, a customized form will be generated at the Print Documents section of the online application, which includes the information about your school as it was entered in the application.

Nurses (Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurses)

Please note: The Request for Academic Records/Transcripts form for nurses is not available here. Please Log into your CGFNS Connect account or create an account. Then apply and download the personalized Request for Academic Records/Transcripts form from within CGFNS Connect.

SCHEDULED OUTAGE NOTIFICATION: CGFNS Connect will be down for maintenance and updates on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 from 12:00PM U.S. Eastern Time to 1:00 PM U.S Eastern Time. Thank you for your patience.